Journey through the looking glass with the Denver Obscura Society and the Denver Museum of Miniatures, Dolls, and Toys. The entire museum is your playground to explore: meet strange and interesting characters, taste colorful and mysterious food and drink, grow and shrink, and try and solve Lewis Carroll's ultimate riddle: "Why is a raven like a writing desk?"
Through the Looking Glass is an immersive, multi-sensory experience inspired by the life and writings of Lewis Carroll. Explore wonderland's hidden secrets, encounter unique characters, solve riddles and unearth clues, gain access to guarded secrets, and sip unique adult elixirs.
Participants should come dressed for the occasion. We recommend the following for inspiration:
- Victorian era
- Alice in Wonderland characters/connections
Prizes will be awarded for best dressed, first to complete the riddles, and more.
A portion of the ticket proceeds will go towards DMMDT's capital campaign to find a new home for the museum. DMMDT is a registered 501(c)(3).
“But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.
“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”
- Ticket includes food and drink. Please bring a valid 21+ ID if you will be drinking alcohol.
- Early Bird tickets are allowed in at 5pm. Regular tickets are allowed in at 5:55pm.
- Event will run rain or shine.
- This event is intended for an adult audience and may not be appropriate for ages below 15. Parental discretion is advised.
- ADA: the museum has a ramp entrance, and there are handrails in the restroom. Other floors of the museum may not be accessible. Please contact email@example.com for additional accessibility information/questions.
- Street parking available.
Advance Tickets Only. All Sales Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com